Monday 13 August 2012

Gram B

What is it about Grandparents? They are something special, that's for sure.







 The weather this day was so unpredictable! It literally rained all morning, so we had decided we would make the most of it and take some rainy day pictures.. but once we got to our location the skies brightened and it was beautiful out! The rain even held off just until we got back home. I think Grandma had something to do with it... I tell ya, Grandma's are powerful people : )



Hope you enjoy these pics as much as I do!

 

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful. I will cherish the time spent with Isla in creating this pictures and will hold the memories of this day very close to my heart. Thank you for a very special day! Love Gram-B xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete